Maximize and Expand the Potential of FileMaker With Integrations
FileMaker can connect with nearly any other software or system, giving your custom solution unrivaled functionality.
Unleash the Power of FileMaker Integrations With Plugins and REST APIs
One of the reasons developers love FileMaker is the fact that it’s highly flexible Workplace Innovation Platform. You can create just about anything with FileMaker, including complex custom CRMs and ERP systems. Thanks to a variety of plugins and already-built software integrations, adding functionality is simple. Combine this with how easy it is to use APIs to connect to external sources and integrate with other popular apps and web services, and you have capabilities that are hard to find in other rapid application development platforms.
To give you a vision for what you can do with plugins and integrations, here are a few of the most popular FileMaker integrations we have experience with:
- FileMaker + Adobe PDF — Import data into your FileMaker application from PDFs and automatically generate PDFs from data in your FileMaker application.
- FileMaker + Amazon — Make selling on Amazon simpler by integrating your FileMaker application with Amazon Marketplace Web Service.
- FileMaker + BaseCamp — Import data from BaseCamp into your FileMaker application, and vice versa.
- FileMaker + HelloSign — Use HelloSign to provide an easy e-signature option for documents generated through your FileMaker application.
- FileMaker + HubSpot — Eliminate the need for double data entry.
- FileMaker + MailChimp — Exchange subscriber and CRM data between your FileMaker application and MailChimp.
- FileMaker + MySQL — Import and export data from your MySQL databases into and out of your FileMaker application.
- FileMaker + Office 365 — Access all your Office 365 data in your FileMaker application, and send email directly from your FileMaker application.
- FileMaker + Oracle — Connect your FileMaker application to your SAP system and other systems that use Oracle databases.
- FileMaker + QuickBooks — Generate invoices and quotes via QuickBooks from your FileMaker application.
- FileMaker + WordPress — Import form submission data and other data from WordPress into your FileMaker application.
There are literally hundreds of software programs, web applications, and systems that you can connect with FileMaker.
Claris Platinum Partner
When The Scarpetta Group designs and builds your custom software solution, you partner with a team that has over 20 years of experience helping companies and organizations to be more efficient. The result is cost savings and greater profitability.
We’re a Claris Platinum Partner. This special recognition is awarded by Claris for achievements in development, innovation, design, advocacy, training, and certification. We create beautifully-designed applications that are easy for your staff to use, with the exact functionality you need.
We’ve worked with companies and organizations in a variety of industries, providing a range of services and building custom solutions.
- Real Estate
- Service Industries